We believe employees are our most important resource, and that’s why we hire the best and brightest. It is with this belief that we strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. At Summit, you don’t just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance in a dynamic operation. In Louisville, we operate 4 FM radio stations: 106.9 PLAY, Q 103, 107.7 THE EAGLE, and 103.9 THE HAWK. We also offer a complete array of digital products to help market our radio stations and businesses effectively.
What Is It Like To Work Here?
At Summit Media, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience, and expression are valued. United, our creative and strategic minds will discover new ways to shape and craft our listener’s and customers’ experience, thus creating brand loyalty.
Our Culture, Our People
Media businesses everywhere continue to undergo enormous change. Ours is based on simple principles.
- Is straightforward;
- Respects the past but is forward looking;
- Places great emphasis on open, honest, and direct dialogue;
- Handles decisions with immediacy; and
- Is innovative and knows no boxes.
- At Summit, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience and expression are valued.
Position: Account Manager
SummitMedia LLC Louisville is currently looking for a Full Time Account Manager that will be responsible for generating media revenues in the market. As an Account Manager, you will be expected to establish strong relationships with local businesses and agencies. You will work collaboratively with your clients and sales management to create complete marketing solutions to reach their target audiences. Other responsibilities include: finding and acquiring new business opportunities, presenting complete marketing plans using research tools, attending networking events, oversee campaign execution and attend promotional events. You must present a professional and polished image of the company you represent. Candidate will also work closely with internal departments (ie: programming, promotions, business and traffic) to help fulfill the client’s expectation with regard to all areas of their business relationship with the company.
The successful candidate must be flexible, personable and able to orchestrate sales and promotional plans developed for clients successfully. The successful candidate must also be organized, dependable, self-motivated and project a professional appearance and friendly demeanor. A valid driver’s license and background check is required.
- Proven track record of sales success
- Ability to work as a team or individually
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficient with computer and internet
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record. Must have car with insurance
If you are aggressive, hard working and desire to be the best, please respond as outlined below:
SummitMedia, LLC Louisville
612 South 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Attention: Eric Fow