We believe employees are our most important resource, and that’s why we hire the best and brightest. It is with this belief that we strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. At Summit, you don’t just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance in a dynamic operation. In Louisville, we operate 4 FM radio stations: 106.9 PLAY, Q 103, 107.7 THE EAGLE, and 103.9 THE GROOVE. We also offer a complete array of digital products to help market our radio stations and businesses effectively.
What Is It Like To Work Here?
At Summit Media, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience, and expression are valued. United, our creative and strategic minds will discover new ways to shape and craft our listener’s and customers’ experience, thus creating brand loyalty.
Our Culture, Our People
Media businesses everywhere continue to undergo enormous change. Ours is based on simple principles.
- Is straightforward;
- Respects the past but is forward looking;
- Places great emphasis on open, honest, and direct dialogue;
- Handles decisions with immediacy; and
- Is innovative and knows no boxes.
- At Summit, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience and expression are valued.
***Position: Digital Sales Manager
The Digital Sales Manager (DSM) is responsible for driving online advertising revenue for the Summit Media Louisville Market. He or she will work directly with local Account Executives, Digital Campaign Managers, the Director of Sales and the Chief Digital Officer to ensure that new business development, current account retention and new product/platform launch goals are achieved.
- Act as the resident digital product, process and sales strategy expert in the local market
- Train, coach and develop Account Executives to their fullest potential as well as providing feedback to enhance employee career growth
- Actively pursue local client opportunities to ensure Local Digital Budget Achievement
- Work directly with Account Executives to grow their Digital Sales as well as monitor current campaigns, provide optimizations and feedback, and take an integral role in campaign renewal
- Assist in the preparation, creation and delivery of compelling presentations to clients
- Onboard and training of new Account Executives for Digital
- Develop a work environment that motivates and maintains a high level of employee performance and morale
- Measure, grow and exceed digital sales goals
- Directly accountable for the successful execution of each campaign, ensuring defined goals are achieved.
- Establish and monitor key pacing metrics and conduct frequent pipeline review to effectively forecast results with the Chief Digital Officer and Director of Sales
- 4-year business degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years Digital Sales or Digital Management experience required
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Exceptional Digital product/platform knowledge, proficient analytic reporting skills and personal selling skills
- Ability to share market leadership vision, establish team buy-in and build loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performance oriented leader with ability to manage a team of AE’s to daily KPI’s and achieve goals
- Ability to manage through difficult and emotional customer situations
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, including proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Google certifications a plus
Please submit your resume to Eric Fow at Summit Media Louisville, 612 S. Fourth Street Louisville, KY 40202 or by email to Eric.Fow@Summitmediacorp.com
It is the policy of Summit Media Corp. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in al personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited
***Position: Account Manager
SummitMedia LLC Louisville is currently looking for a Full Time Account Manager that will be responsible for generating media revenues in the market. As an Account Manager, you will be expected to establish strong relationships with local businesses and agencies. You will work collaboratively with your clients and sales management to create complete marketing solutions to reach their target audiences. Other responsibilities include: finding and acquiring new business opportunities, presenting complete marketing plans using research tools, attending networking events, oversee campaign execution and attend promotional events. You must present a professional and polished image of the company you represent. Candidate will also work closely with internal departments (ie: programming, promotions, business and traffic) to help fulfill the client’s expectation with regard to all areas of their business relationship with the company.
The successful candidate must be flexible, personable and able to orchestrate sales and promotional plans developed for clients successfully. The successful candidate must also be organized, dependable, self-motivated and project a professional appearance and friendly demeanor. A valid driver’s license and background check is required.
- Proven track record of sales success
- Ability to work as a team or individually
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficient with computer and internet
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record. Must have car with insurance
If you are aggressive, hard working and desire to be the best, please respond as outlined below:
SummitMedia, LLC Louisville
612 South 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Attention: Eric Fow
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in al personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.